Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello.



   Hello. Pardon the mess. I'm still cleaning up around here, but I figure it's about ready to start moving in.

   I'm The Merry Lurker. I'm an artist... for the most part. I've been drawing, singing and writing scince I was little, but officially I haven't published anything. Yet.

    I plan to use this blog as my workshop to test out concepts, and to just generally fool around in and post my stuff. I tend to do better when I have an audience, so I'm hoping that this will help me learn and get better at what I do, too. Any input, constructive criticism, and commentary is welcome.

    I take requests as well, but I can't 100% guarantee that I'll get around to them. It would depend on how many there are, and what kinds. Still, they're very welcome, and I'll try to do as many of them as I can.

   Also, if you like what you see, fan-art and passing along of the word is also welcome. Just please be sure to read my Sharing Policy. The way I see it, art belongs to the fans as much as the author, as long as the integrity of the work isn't compromised, and the author isn't harmed. Besides, I always like to see how other artists re-imagine what they see.    All in all, I hope that you enjoy the blog as much as I'm going to enjoy working on it. I look forward to seeing where this will go.

   Rock on!

        ~The Merry Lurker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...