Thursday, April 19, 2012

Versatile Bloggerness



My Mom, Susie at Earning My Cape, just nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks Mom! I've linked before, but if you haven't checked out her blog already, you gotta' see it. With everything from cooking, to crocheting, to clever and cute ideas for kids, it's no wonder she got one of these herself.


Here are the rules if you choose to accept this award:
  
  1. Grab the Versatile Blogger button. 
  2. Thank the person who nominated you.  
  3. Include a link to their blog. 
  4. Share 7 things about yourself. 
  5. Pass along the love! Nominate 15 of your favorite blogs. 
  6. Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog. 
  7. In the same post include this set of rules.



Versatile Bloggers!

Though I'm new to the blogging world, and not familiar with many blogs, I figure I'll share the love anyway with a few that stood out to me.

*Sarah Draws 365*
*Doodlers Anonymous*
*HomeGrown.org*



Seven Facts About Me--

1) I tend to get inventy with my wordage when I reach stumbly bits in my narrative.
2) I was homeschooled and graduated early with some good test scores I'm proud of. I now consider myself in education heaven- free use my study time to learn whatever I want off the internet.
3) I'm the oldest of six children, and the littlest is nineteen years younger than me. It's awesome to hang out with my sisters and brothers of all ages... especially when the little ones are kicking my @$$ at video-games (No seven-year-old should be THAT good at "War of the Monsters" o_o ).
4) I'm a roleplayer. I've spent a lot of free time pretending to be an alien with online friends, and my time spent there has inspired me to write a book someday on freeform roleplay.
5) I love music. Listening, writing, playing, singing... anything. I especially dig classic rock and country, but I like just about everything. Just no gangsta' rap please... it's just not the same.
6) I see beauty in almost everything, even ugly things. Sometimes that's a bad thing, but I like to take an optimistic approach and turn it into something good.
7) I'm an absolute sucker for Japanese art. Old fashioned paintings..  modern anime.. decorating.. clothing.. landscaping..  the simple-yet-elaborate style always gets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...